Tuesday, March 15, 2011

blog: portes et fentres



Photo from Portes et Fentres

I somehow found this blog once a few years ago when I was still living in Germany: Portes et Fentres (Doors and Windows).

It was love at first sight.

The blog is simply postings of photos of doors and windows from around the globe (mainly Europe).

I had truly found a kindred spirit blog because as I scrolled through the photos for the first time I realized I was already doing the same thing...taking lots of photos of doors and windows during my travels around Europe!

So I started posting my own doors and windows photos on my blog. And I'll keep doing that. But check this blog out because you'll be amazed how simple and universal things like doors and windows can really be so stunning and unique.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...